Most important part of any individual’s life is the financial safety and security. it is...Read More
Month: February 2017
- What is a Mutual Fund Asset Management Company (AMC)?
- What is New Fund Offer (NFO) and should you invest in it?
- What is Statement of Additional Information (SAI), why does investor need to read it?
- What Is Scheme Information Document (SID) and why should investor read it?
- What is Equity Linked Saving Scheme (ELSS) Mutual Fund and its benefits?
AMCAMFIELSSENTRY LOADEXIT LOADExpense RatioFinancial ManagementFINANCIAL PLANNINGIPEFmutual fund alphaMUTUAL FUND BASICSmutual fund betaMutual Fund direct planMutual Fund Expense RatioMutual Fund NAVMUTUAL FUND NFOmutual fund R-squaredMutual Fund RegulationsMutual Fund Sharpe Ratiomutual fund standard deviationNAVNFORegistrar and Transfer AgentROLE OF SEBISAISEBISharpe ratioSIDSortino Ratiostandard deviation