Tag: MUTUAL FUND BASICS
Mutual Fund Asset Management Company (AMC) May be appointed/established by Mutual Fund sponsor or...Read More
New Fund Offer (NFO) is used by AMC’s to offer a scheme to the public for the first...Read More
Statement of Additional Information (SAI) is a document which gives out statuary information...Read More
Scheme Information Document (SID) is prepared by an AMC for a particular Mutual Fund scheme and...Read More
Equity Linked Saving Scheme (ELSS) Mutual Fund are a product designed for helping an investor...Read More
Mutual Fund direct plan vs regular plan There are two ways of investing in Mutual Funds. Regular...Read More
A Registrar and Transfer (R&T ) agent is an institution or an intermediary which looks...Read More
Sharpe Ratio uses Standard Deviation of Mutual Fund and after taking into account the risk taken...Read More
Standard deviation is a statistical value by which one can find as to how much a Mutual Fund has...Read More
- What is a Mutual Fund Asset Management Company (AMC)?
- What is New Fund Offer (NFO) and should you invest in it?
- What is Statement of Additional Information (SAI), why does investor need to read it?
- What Is Scheme Information Document (SID) and why should investor read it?
- What is Equity Linked Saving Scheme (ELSS) Mutual Fund and its benefits?